Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back again...

It's been quite a while since I've logged in here. I've been distracted by traveling, and also haven't been writing as much.
I thought at first my lack of writing might be a result of a lack of inspiration, but after reading through my past writings here I don't think that's the case. When I started this blog, I approached it with a fledgling's enthusiasm. I didn't care about what I wrote or how relevant or good it was - I just wanted to spew. I was enlivened by it.
Now, I feel it's much more sacred. I can't decide if that's for better or worse. Regardless, I'm more selective about writing now. More selective about what I want to write about, about the content, the context.

Anyway, I don't intend to go away for this long again. It was nice to read everyone's blogs and catch up. The holy trinity (you know who you are) has been productive.

Also, I started a tumblr: www.royarthurblodgett.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment